Our goal is to deliver the most comprehensive, effective and measureable wellness programs that impact health outcomes, drive member engagement and productivity both at work and at home — join the movement.
- Employee-friendly, engaging and effective at motivating behavior change to reduce health risks.
- No custom-build required — HRA program stays updated and relevant.
- Stratifies users into low, medium and high risk groups — identifies health risk factors, provides tailored follow-up with actions and next steps for achieving improved health goals on each user’s profile.
- The Work Limitations Questionnaire enables HealthConnected HRA to estimate absenteeism and presenteeism risks while predicting potential health-related cost.
- Allows companies to evaluate the efficacy and return on investment of health promotion strategies.
- Two challenge groups: 28-day Individual Challenges and "opt-in" Corporate Challenges.
- Challenges build physical and mental health skills in the areas of:
- Physical Activity
- Weight Control
- Social Ties
- HealthConnected links with wearable devices and apps and employees can also track their activities manually to view trends and gain insight.
- Employees quickly experience what health success feels like and become empowered to progress up the 7 badge levels in each challenge.
- Deploy HealthConnected's "Wellness-in-a-Box" to further promote challenges and campaigns to drive down the workforce health risk at hand.
- Digital Health Coach provides employees with structured and supportive guidance as they participate in HealthConnected.
- Digital Health Coach takes in the employee's HRA and translates that information into ability levels across the 5 core skills plus 2 more categories: medical management; and investigation and experimentation.
- Digital Health Coach presents the employee with topic areas for improvement from which only 1 or 2 are selected during each 28-day cycle. From this, a plan is automatically generated that is physically and emotionally appropriate — the goal is for the employee to experience health success.
- Digital Health Coach is immersive in the depth of its informative support and engagement. It triggers learning, action and tracking activities while stimulating the employee to investigate deeper into their health condition to affect positive outcomes.
- Family Health History — Employee's can track their family’s health history to help identify risks for certain conditions.
- Lab Test Results Record — Results from lab tests can be recorded, tracked and monitored for changes.
- Medical Appointments — Enter medical appointments and notes to record and recall what transpired.
- Medication Records — Employees can keep a record of prescription and non-prescription medications, supplements and natural health products.
- Pharmacies — Enter information pertaining to the pharmacies frequented for prescriptions.
- Social History — Relationships and living status can impact employee health. Information entered here helps to identify risks for certain conditions.
- Vaccination Records — Employees can keep track of the vaccinations they have received plus when boosters are due.
- Health A-Z (Health Knowledge Database) is URAC-accredited and peer-reviewed.
- Features over 125,000 health content articles, including drug and disease libraries, lifestyle articles, natural health and lab procedure information.
- Developed and updated by the MediResource Inc. publishing team of medical writers, health care professionals and content editors.
- MediResource's Health Knowledge Database powers the health portals behind CostCo Pharmacy, Uniprix, Rexall, Guardian, IDA, Manulife Financial, and other major brands delivering content to millions of information consumers monthly.
HealthConnected's Administrative Features
A peak into the industry’s most advanced analytics engine measuring ROI and insights on where to focus efforts and investment. Our platform can be the single entry point for members to access 3rd party programs, such as EAP's, simplifying the user experience & optimizing coordination of complimentary programs. We deliver the integrated solution employers demand.
One-click reports - 100 pages of insight & actionable intelligence
HealthConnected measures the health of your workforce, giving you practical insight into behaviors, productivity, risks and investment priorities. It also detects when employees are ready for change, triggering the actions necessary to affect positive outcomes.
HealthConnected comes complete with "Wellness-in-a-Box" to run corporate health campaigns once risk topics are identified. Automated email newsletters, posters, tent-cards and more health marketing collateral are included to focus your workplace on driving down the risk.
Insight, risk and investment reports such as...
Simplified wellness program administration
HealthConnected is completely integrated and integrates seamlessly into any eHealth infrastructure resulting in a turnkey wellness solution.
HealthConnected is URAC accredited and HIPPA compliant. Administrators have access to a full dashboard of the reports they need, offered in the format they want, including HTML, Excel and PDF formats.
No other wellness program offers this amount of value. Call now.